Friday, April 28, 2017

4.27.17

The goodwill store on mission and van ness seemed awfully empty last time i popped in, low and behold they're closing in June folks. Alas, as you may or may not already know, the most affordable "goodwill bins", which used to be located around the corner have already moved to burlingame and another thrift giant, thrit town in the mission, has since closed shop as well. The thrift continues until June my friends.
Herewith a mens blazer marked down 50% to the price it should've always been, $4.50.






1 comment:

  1. I love every bit of your outfit. I'm glad you were able to get the blazer for a reasonable price. A few weeks ago I almost bought a similar one at Goodwill, but they were wanting like 9 bucks so I didn't end up buying it. The fencing in the background adds a nice touch and your array of pins are so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, your comments are most appreciated. xo